How to Order
Follow the three steps below;
1. Put the order form with the relevant document and hand in or post them to us at the address shown below;
48 Charlotte Street
London, W1T 2NS, United Kingdom
2. A completed apostille service is (usually within 24 hours) then we will return it to you asap.
If there are any questions on the order form that you’re not certain with or you’d like more advice, then please contact us – all our advice is free in which every customer’s business is discussed in complete confidence and with the utmost professionalism.
If you do choose to call us then please bear in mind that our members of staff are highly trained personnel.
There are countries that have not accepted the conventions of the Hague Conference with international laws and so will not accept the certification by apostille alone. This is when we will be required to seek the relevant embassy attestations – sometimes referred to as ‘Super Legislation’ which will require a different process, a change in fees and time frame. If you are concerned that this might be the case with your application then please call us first.
UK Apostille personal Documents
- Academic certificates – Degrees, Masters, Diplomas
- Wills and witnessed documents
- Passports, Driving Licenses and I.D cards
- Certified Copies of Deeds
- CRB certificates, DBS Criminal Background Checks
- Documents for Adoption purposes
- Birth and death certificates
- Marriage and divorce certificates
- Inland Revenue (HMRC) letters
- Court and legal Documents
- Land registry and property documents
UK apostille company Documents
- Company memorandum and Articles of Association
- Distributorship Agreements
- Company Minutes and resolutions
- Incorporation Certificates
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Stock and shares Agreement in Foreign Companies
- Trademarks and patents
- Commercial Invoices
- Importation and export documents
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Power of Attorneys